“Tis easy to frame a bold resolution, but hard is the task that concerns execution.”
Let me get right to the point – I need your input. My goal is to publish the information you need to help get your organization to A Better Workplace. As I indicated last week, I’ll propose some topics / ideas, but I’ll need your comments to let me know what you’d like to see.
Here are some broad areas, and a few suggested titles:
These are topics that relate to A Better Workplace that I would write, such as:
- … Encourages Time Off – The value of real time off, for both the individual and the organization
- … Can Be Guided by Deming’s Teachings – An overview of W. Edwards Deming’s writings on process improvement and how to give workers what he called “pride of workmanship.”
There are countless books that relate to A Better Workplace. Some that come to mind:
- The Dream Manager – Matthew Kelly
- Leaders Eat Last – Simon Sinek
- Joy at Work – Dennis Bakke
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
Curated Blogs / Related Information
I read a number of blogs today that relate to A Better Workplace, and I research topics that support the topic. I could select some, comment on applicability, and pass along that information.
I’m also wondering about frequency. I kept to a weekly schedule to move the material out to you in a timely manner. Is weekly more frequent than you’d like, not frequent enough, or just right?
I need to hear from you. Please pass along your thoughts in the Comments block at the bottom of this entry.
Until Then …
“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”